CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REPLAY
Gusto nyo ng kapustahan sa DotA? CLICK HERE
DATE OF TOURNAMENT: TBA
Congratulations to Team Payasoo
Winner of KILLING SPREE The 3rd Greekolo's DotA All-Star Cup
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REPLAYS.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PHOTOS.
DOTAHPH THREAD: http://dotaph.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=10764
Members: Yeba, Taka, JL, YJ, Lorca
Date of Tournament: (2009-07-11) 12:00 PM-SHARP!
Japhet - Winner of 2nd Greekolo's 1v1 DotA Challenge
Replay between Japhet and Melvin(Defending Champion)
FT version: 1.23a
DotA version: 6.59d
Melvin - 1st Runner Up
TeeJay - 2nd Runner Up
Phency - 3rd Runner Up
For more pictures click here.
List of Participants
14. Tee Jay
Game Format and Rules:
- 1 v 1 ( –apomnp mode ) – [ all pick only mid no power ups]
- 5 Kills and or Three Middle Barracks Destroyed = Win
- Player who win the coin toss will choose either Sentinels or Scourge.
- Single Elimination Format, player who win advance to the next round.
- Players must ban 2 heroes each and will pick 2 heroes, and if the players have the same pick that hero will be closed.
- All heroes and items are allowed
- Cool Down Pick.
- There won't be any item restrictions as of this writing.
- Backdoor (going initially to the base without creeps) is not allowed in the tournament.
- Regarding fatal errors or player disconnection, if the game is save before the dc, the game will be continue from the saved game.
- In case there was a disconnection due to player interference or hardware failure, then the game will be pause and reloaded provided there is a save game. If the player somehow cannot return
(due to save lost from that particular computer), then game will be repeated
- The Wacraft version is 1.23a while the DotA map version is 6.59b.
Whether you're a high roller or simply enjoy a casual game of poker with friends, Texas Hold'em has a table waiting for you. We've added great social features including a friend finder, chip gifting, player rankings and more.
Play Texas Hold'Em on:
CLICK THE BUTTON TO PLAY ON
DotA 6.62 RELEASED!! (2009-08-25)
|File Size: ||3831 kb|
|File Type: || w3x|
Source: playdota.com and getdota.com
Dota 6.60 Map Download - Dota-Allstars 6.60 Official Map (Changelogs Added!)
Dota 6.60 Map Download - Dota-Allstars 6.60 Official Map has just released! Woohooo!!! Our long await of Dota-Allstars 6.60 ends here. This version contains many changes. Two new heroes added, Tauren Chieftain and Batrider. Several new items also introduced along with the new item layout. A lot of balance and heroes changes also has been made.
|File Size: ||3977 kb|
|File Type: || w3x|